Sports Injury Clinic - Affordable pain relief and physio support
An affordable physio service for sports injuries and pains.
Had a big game on the weekend? Pulled a muscle during the Park Run? Feeling the affect of your age and knowing we aren't spring chickens anymore?
We're here to help at Physio Science.
We have put together a package for all our weekend warriors and sports enthusiasts. Our clinic promise to you is you will receive expert advice from our physiotherapists who are highly qualified and passionate about staying up to date. Our physiotherapists are in the absolute top tier of the profession with very high levels of qualification.
What's included in the Sports Injury Clinic?
- Only $60.00, great for active university students!
- Quick consults (around 20 minutes) for recent/acute sporting injuries, these means you can pop in during work hours if the pain is worrying you.
- We will ascertain the extent of injury, complete diagnosis as well as put together a future management plan
- We will provide you with a rough guide on how long it will take you to return to sport
- Simple injury management and referral for imaging if needed
Why use us?
We work together with you: to achieve your desired health outcome in a way that you understand.
To be honest: If we can't help you, we will be honest and provide a plan or pathway to help you move forward.
We will stay up to date: We will stay up to date with professional development and the latest evidence to make sure that you have the best care.
Modern physio: We aim to be a modern physiotherapy clinic in all aspects. This includes the evidence based and modern treatments we deliver; through to the equipment we use such as non-motorised treadmills and smartphone applications for exercise prescription.
Privacy: It's sometimes hard to discuss your health concerns when all you have separating you from others is a curtain. That is why we have private treatment rooms. We take your privacy very seriously!
We support the sporting communities of Abbotsford, Drummoyne, Wareemba, Russell Lea, Five Dock, Rob Point and beyond with physio support.